Headland have a proven track record of supporting Professional and Financial Services organisations to engage more fully with their membership bases.
Quite simply, we are highly experienced in supporting clients to build stronger relationships with their members – via our in-depth understanding of member’s expectations, needs and aspirations, and how best to deliver services, products and content via integrated digital solutions.
Member relationship management is all about multi-channel communication delivery, with digital an essential key component of member engagement – we’ve developed a totally flexible digital service offering to meet your Membership Services needs, from complex website design and build, to data integration with back office legacy systems, to on-site added value training sessions… we tailor our services to meet your digital requirements.
Working in partnership with Professional Services organisations
We’ve worked with The Law Society, Solicitors Regulation Authority, The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT), The Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA) and The Chartered Society for Worker Health Protection (BOHS).
Our business objectives:
- Drive new membership
- Increase revenue
- Building a strong community
Take for example our long standing relationship with The Law Society, a highly respected Professional Services organisation. Headland have incorporated the following into The Law Society core website product...
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Single sign on — Users only need to log on once to access multiple data sources
- Personalised content — Users can set their accounts so they can view content that is relevant to them. i.e the field of the profession they specialise in, regional location
- Faceted search — Allowing users to explore a collection of information by applying multiple filters
- Cross sell — Automation of the presentation of related promotional content
- Gated content — This is any content that requires a user to give some information – usually personal information, like an email address – in order to see, read, or interact with the content
- Bookmarking — Allowing users to generate a library of personal bookmarked pages
Our experience over 16 years extends throughout the membership industry with clients such as…
As digital specialists, with extensive experience of developing transactional sites, promoting products and services and delivering impactful content, it’s little wonder increasing numbers of Member Services organisations are engaging with us.